About Certified Public Accountant (US CPA)
US CPA is a Reputed Professional Course in Accounting. It is well recognized in almost countries of the World. It’s Equivalent to Indian CA. Great Opportunity for a Commerce Graduate Student to pursue the Most Prominent Professional Course in just time span of 1 year. AICPA ( a Governing Body for CPA ) provides the CPA certification. Qualified CPA candidate has a very large opportunities in MNCs in India as well as Abroad. The great opportunity for candidate to settle abroad with high pay package.
A candidate need 120 to 150 Credit hours to appear for CPA Exam. Each degree has some credit hours allotted by AICPA. Normally following candidate are eligible:
- Any Candidate who has cleared 3 years of Bachelor degree and 1 years of Master Degree are normally eligible to appear for CPA Exam.
- Even a candidate who has cleared B.Com Plus Intermediate level exam of any Professional Course ( e.g. CA IPCC ) is eligible to appear for CPA Exam.
Want to know more about us?
Exam system and Regulation
- Student have to appear for Exam within 6 months from date of registration.
- Student has to appear for all 4 subjects within 18 months.
- Exam taken in First Two months of Each Quarter (Jan-Feb, April-May, July-Aug, Oct-Nov) and Result is produced in 3rd month of respective quarter ( March, June, September, December)
- Student is at liberty to appear for exam at his convenient time and place. i.e. Student can appear for Individual subject wise or all subjects together.
- Exam centres ( most convenient ) available at UAE and USA.
- Passing marks are 75% for Each Subject.
- After clearing CPA exam, a candidate can apply for CPA Licence once he completes practical training of 2 to 3 years.
To Know More About Navkar CPA Review Here.
CPA Syllabus consists of Only 4 papers: (100 marks each subject)
|Sr No||Subject Name||Exam Pattern|
|1||Auditing and Attestation (AUD)||100 % MCQ|
|2||Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)||100 % MCQ|
|3||Regulation (REG)||100 % MCQ|
|4||Business Environment Concepts (BEC)||85 % MCQ and 15 % Descriptive|