The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation is a highly respected credential awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) which is a US-based worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals working in business. CMA (US) is a global recognized program.
CMA (US) –Importance In India
CMA (US) being an internationally recognized qualification has a special importance in India. It is considered equivalent to CMA (India) qualification in India as per a MoU between IMA, US and ICMA, India.If you pass CMA exams from India, your qualification will be considered equivalent to CMA, India. If you pass CMA exams from anywhere outside India, you will get dual certification of CMA, US + CMA, India.
- 12 TH Pass
- Any Under graduate can pursue CMA
Exam System And Regulation
- The Paper pattern will be combination of Subjective & objective, wherein 75% MCQ & 25% case study. Each paper will be 500 marks & the student has to score 72% each paper i.e 360 marks each paper.
- Exam center in India through Computer based
- Can give any part first no order to be followed
- The registration is valid for 3 years .
- Exam windows 3 Times A Year – Jan-Feb ,May-June ,September-October
The CMA course has Only 2 exams to pass
Paper I: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
Paper 2: Financial Decision Making