Candidates can register for Intermediate level of CA Course through two routes, namely
1. After qualifying Foundation Course, or
2. Through Direct Entry, if candidates are Graduates/Post Graduates with prescribed percentage of marks or have qualified the Intermediate Level examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India / the Institute of Company
Secretaries of India.
The ICAI allows the following candidates to enter directly to its Intermediate Course
A. Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 55% marks) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 60% marks) and
B. Intermediate level passed candidates of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Want to know more about us?
Candidates who are pursuing the Final Year of Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate Course on provisional basis and their registration would be regularized only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation examination with the specified percentage of marks within six months from the date of appearance in the final year graduation examination then they can commence practical training and on completion of ICITSS (Information Technology (IT) and Orientation Course (OC)). During the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete ICITSS (IT and OC). If such candidate fails to produce the proof within the aforesaid period, his provisional registration shall stand cancelled and the registration and other fees paid by him shall not be refunded/ adjusted and no credit shall be given for the theoretical education undergone.
Candidates have to register for Intermediate Course under both routes by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. Candidates while filling the online form should take care of the following.
After filling the Online Form pay, the required fees online using the payment gateway. On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student…
- 1.Foundation Route students have to submit attested copy of marksheet of Class 12th or its equivalent Central Government recognised examination pass marks statement.
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit attested copy of Graduation / Post Graduation mark statements/marksheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student, is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the students through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
Candidates through Foundation Route can opt for registration for Group I or Group II or Both Groups of Intermediate while Direct Entry Route candidates have to register for both the groups only. Payment of the fees is to be made as per the below chart.
|Registration Options||Both Groups (INR)||Both Groups (US$)||Group I / II (INR)||Group I / II (US$)|
|Students’ Activities Fee||2,000||2,000*|
|Registration fee as articled assistant||1,000|
* To be paid once
Cost of Prospectus Rs. 200 (US $ 20) is to be paid by direct entry students in addition to above fees.